PARFAIT was founded in March 1981 in Serres, north Greece. The company engages in the manufacture, retail, and wholesale of traditional confections, gourmet delights, and chocolate products. Its production unit, in the city of Serres, is equipped with high technology machinery, and certified according to ISO 22000: 2005. This plant produces exclusively the PARFAIT top quality products.
The retail operates through the traditional pastry unit at the company’s headquarters in Serres, as well as the three café patisseries in the cities of Thessaloniki and Serres that offer exclusively the entire PARFAIT product range. The wholesale section of the company cooperates with retail chain stores, HO.RE.CA., tourism, M.I.CE., and catering businesses all over Greece. Since 1991, PARFAIT has been distributing its products at the airports, the ports and the train stations as a recognized supplier of Hellenic Duty Free Shops S.A..
The strict manufacturing requirements and the distinct identity of PARFAIT products have been acknowledged with five awards and two distinctions:
- one award for innovation in the International Detrop & Oenos Report 2017 in the category “Traditional Products”,
- four awards for quality in the Olymp Awards 2017 in the category “Quality Products” and
- two distinctions for the TWEE packaging in the Greek Graphic Design & Illustration Awards (EVGE) and in ERMIS AWARDS, the only prizes rewarding creativity in communication & advertising in Greece.
Fresh ideas, but also genuine classics, inspired and guided by the Greek tradition, compose and enrich the PARFAIT product range comprising eight outstanding series in newly designed packaging:
- KNACK. Crisp wafer balls rolled in dark, or milk chocolate, and filled with velvet cream made of hazelnut praline.
- CHOCO DELIGHTS. Original Akanés Serron, an exclusive Greek delight, made with dairy butter and roasted chopped almonds, and dipped in premium dark, or milk chocolate.
- TWEE. Delicious and low-calorie chocolate coated bar-shaped creation with lovely cookies and a brilliant chewy filling of jellied and dried fruits pieces. A truly original idea in three unique flavors: white chocolate with raspberry, chocolate milk with strawberry and black chocolate with orange!
- EVARESTON rolls. Handmade kataif and baklava with crispy golden brown dough sheet, luscious honey syrup, exquisite nuts, and superb aromas of cinnamon and clove. Each package contains six rolls.
- EVARESTON exceptional. A treasured and exceptional gourmet delight collection of traditional Greek loukoumi with classic tastes and flavours: vanilla, mastic, rose, summer fruits, a combo.
- EVARESTON golden. A gourmet collection of traditional loukoumi with special flavours: sesame, almond, honey & walnuts, coconut, Akanés Serron.
- EVARESTON Greek cookies. Kourabie and Melomakarona of tradition, of special occasions, of everyday coffee, of Greece! Seductive Greek butter cookies with picked almonds, silky icing sugar or honey syrup and vanilla aroma. Their secret lies in simplicity and high quality dairy butter. Hence, they crumble and melt in the mouth.
- MYTHICAL COLLECTION. A colorful and special collection of traditional loukoumi with dried fruits: raisin, blueberry, orange, strawberry. Stimulating for the appetite, not too sweet for the palate, always chewy, comforting and fun. Lovely with coffee, or tea; ideal for buffet style reception and parties – consistent with everything that makes a good Greek delight stand among the rest!
The guaranteed quality of PARFAIT products brings new collaborations and enhances the company’s strategic aim to expand its presence in more sales outlets in Greece and abroad.
Contact today, with PARFAIT and find out how to sweeten your business, too!